A simple living room creates a soothing atmosphere for the entire loved ones to enjoy and take it easy. Do you notice how a litter free room immediately brings our levels of stress down? Or the opposite - how effortlessly we get worked up when we're surrounded by too many things... especially things that unfortunately we cannot really need at the moment?
Any minimalist design is perfect when you want to open upward a space and make this look bigger. This kind of design is attractive to most people. It makes using simple functional items, clean lines, traditional colors, and keeps you organized with some other storage options.
Simply because the design is small, that doesn't mean the space must look sparse along with empty or without personality. On the contrary, the minimalist design guides you towards a lifestyle which is essentially you and totally functional.
To create a minimalist living room, here are some exactly what you need to do:
1. The first step inside planning a minimalist lounge is defining how you intend to use the space. Is it purely any sitting room to receive visitors, or does it dual to become the family den and entertainment place? When you know what activities takes place in a space, then you can plan the piece of furniture for the equipment which will be housed in that room.
2. Choose your colors. The main factor to a relaxing smart living room is as well as airy colors. Pick 2 to 3 colors, together with 1 dominant colour and 2 accent hues. Popular colors are generally whites, and natural browns and greens - colors which are found in nature. Vibrant colors are favored over dark shades. If dark hues are used, they are often used as accents.
3. Use a single neutral color for your surfaces and floors. It will not only create an open space, what's more, it creates a serene mood for your room. Regarding texture, plain as well as patterns in the very same color can be used. Stay away from prints.
4. When choosing home furniture, choose only the furniture that you need. Choose furniture with simple and clean construction. Avoid excesses like ornate designs, fringe and other touches.
5. Curtains. You can prefer to leave the glass windows bare. If you require curtains, opt for roman colors or blinds made of bamboo or other similar material.
6. Lighting. In the minimalist living room, green lights are the best way to keep that clean seem while providing adequate lighting to your room.
7. Smart storage. The key to a clutter free living room is smart storage area. Incorporate as much space for storing into your design as possible. Clutter happens when there isn't enough space to hold all our belongings. Thus planning for sufficient safe-keeping is important in a simple living room.
Last updated 336 days ago by minimalistliving4