Pages home > Barry Stone: Početna inspektor Misses Klima defektne

Barry Stone: Početna inspektor Misses Klima defektne

klime za ljeto podgoricahr

Dragi BARRY: kupili smo naš dom tri mjeseca u prošlosti. Prodavci je naslijedila kuću i nisu znali bilo kakvih problema, tako da smo zavisili od naše kuće inspektora da sve nedostatke

hr

 

S obzirom na hladno vreme na dan inspekcije, nije bio u stanju za testiranje klima uređaj, objašnjavajući da time mogu oštetiti sistem. kada je stigao ljetne sezone, pokušali smo sistem za primarnu vrijeme i bili su zapanjeni kada se to ne proizvodi hladan zrak.

hr

zove grijanje i izvođača radova za hlađenje koji spomenulo kralj ventil se otkopča. Svi rashladnog sredstva je ispražnjena napolje, a mi platili preko 500 $ da ga netko mora montirati i puniti. Izvođač radova spomenulo inspektor trebao videti slobodi ventil kao rezultat bilo je vrlo očito.

hr

Kada smo tekstu naše prebivalište inspektor, on je negirao bilo kakvu odgovornost i izjavio ventil je visoke kvalitete kada je pregledao kuću. klime za Ljeto Podgorica (www.plaminzenjering.Com) Što znači da ventil postao slobodan sve od sebe, što nije razumno. Šta mislite o ovome?

 

— Carol

 

DEAR CAROL: A free king valve on an air-conditioning compressor is an unusual condition. Actually, most inspectors are unlikely to encounter this downside in the course of a whole profession. Due to this fact, the tightness of a king valve it's not something a house inspector is be prone to check.

 

To complicate the problem further, king valves are sometimes situated contained in the casing of the A/C equipment. Since house inspectors don't take away compressor casings, a valve that is inside wouldn't be seen by a home inspector. Subsequently, your own home inspector might not be at fault for not having seen the issue.

 

Afacet from this, there's one other important consideration. Your private home inspector didn't test the air-conditioning system because of chilly weather at the time of the inspection.

 

It is commonly accepted within the home inspection profession that air-conditioning systems shouldn't be examined in weather that's colder than 60 levels, as this might harm the tools. However, HVAC contractors know that operating an A/C unit during cold weather is just not harmful if the system was run for a short time only. Trusting this advice, some inspectors check A/C programs throughout winter weather, running them for much less that 5 minutes with out in poor health results. It is unfortunate that your inspector did not do that.

 

One of the unfortunate points of inspections is that some defects are often missed. It is because inspections are performed by individuals, who by nature are inclined to be imperfect. Some miss defects due to inexperience or incompetence. But defects are additionally missed by probably the most qualified inspectors. An inspector who finds 98 percent of the defects in a home would get an A grade on a final examination, but that still leaves 2 percent of the defects unreported, and that may be all one can reasonably count on from a accountable dwelling inspector.

 

Last updated 114 days ago by Alfonzo